Sassafras Marketing is looking for a talented motion graphics designer to inspire and elevate every project they touch. They will be responsible for the creation and production of video storyboards, music selection, as well as the development of various brand collateral. This candidate should be a motivated self-starter looking to push the boundaries. Exploration, inspiration and experimentation in your craft is a must. Company Background Sassafras is a full-service marketing agency specializing in Story Design. We work with several premium global brands and are currently going through rapid growth. Therefore, we are looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to complement our growing team.
• 4-5 years’ experience within a creative agency
• Undergraduate degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts
• Proficiency in After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop and Illustrator and general layout tasks.
• Knowledge of Cinema 4D or other 3D applications is a plus, but not essential.
• Experience with color correction, color treatment, special effects and music selection.
• Good sense of timing and screen composition
• Experience working in design teams, sharing files, tracking hours and project progress.
• Adaptability and knack for creative ideation and execution; including layout and typography experience
• Strong portfolio that demonstrates a range of style and creativity, with a strong eye for detail and consistency.
• Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and industry, and a drive to think outside of the box to come up with innovative creative solutions.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• Experience with shifting deadlines and priorities.
• Provable ability to produce highly original creative work - from conception to execution.
• Provide pre-production designs for pitching; including style frames, storyboards and written concepts
• Lead and steer creative direction of projects.
• Create engaging and impactful designs that reflect our product and the client - addressing both their needs and their objectives while keeping their branding consistent.
• Work with both the creative and account team in a design capacity.
• Manage multiple projects concurrently
• Participate in internal company meetings
• Play an active role in different marketing campaigns and projects throughout inception, scoping, estimating, planning, designing, development, testing, and delivery
• Great company culture and diverse colleagues in a cross-functional and efficient team.
• Work in a virtual environment
• Opportunity to work on diverse projects and produce work for a variety of brands.