We are looking for a full-time Media Marketing Specialist for our headquarters in the Greater Kansas City area. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the media planning, buying, and execution across media outlets.
Qualified candidates possess a Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, advertising, communication, journalism or another field relevant for performing the essential functions of this role.
Other requirements include:
- Minimum of 3 years digital, social, print, TV, and/or out of home media buying experience is preferred
- Must be detailed-oriented and can work proactively and effectively with minimal supervision
- Previous experience with managing multiple campaigns with substantial monthly budgets
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge of media opportunities available
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to organize, interpret and present various media data
- Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with others
- Build presentation materials and present plan to management
- Demonstrates excellent time management and follow-up skills with proven success in meeting deadlines
- Demonstrates mathematical aptitude to ensure accuracy of accounting documents and media schedules
- Demonstrates proficiency in using Microsoft Office programs including PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with advertising on a local, national and international scale is highly preferred.