MCC Corp (General)
Work hard, have fun! At MMC Corp, our culture is built on hard work - but while enjoying ourselves in the process. Our family of construction companies prides itself on our 80+ year history, our 100% employee ownership structure, and our competitive pay and benefits. We take pride in putting our people first, and are looking to add a full time summer Marketing Intern to our team. This position would add in-house support to our Marketing department that supports all of the offices and companies that make up the MMC Corp family. Please learn more about us at www.mmccorp.com.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- inDesign experience preferred
- Must be self-motivated and results-oriented
- Must be a student enrolled in Marketing, Communications, or similar degree of study
- Ability to work 40 hours per week Monday- Friday 8am-5pm for the summer.
- Currently enrolled in a Marketing, Communications, or related program.
- Formats and proofreads content to upload to company Intranet, brand websites (news, blogs, project information), and Flipsnack; manage the cadence of Intranet posts on the calendar
- Manages and organizes an archive of all printed Marketing materials (including invoices, print spec sheets, print reference library, etc).
- Transcribes audio from interviews at company jobsites and from client communication brainstorm meetings
- Orders and manages supplies, branded materials, and large mailing projects
- Manages ‘Write-In Wednesday’ forum through posting of weekly write-ups, soliciting write-ups from internal employees across the enterprise, and by managing and updating an ongoing document in Microsoft Excel
- Assists with efforts on social media with the oversight of the Communications Manager, regularly creating social media reports using established reporting template
- Exercise initiative or, as directed, perform additional duties to meet the needs of the organization.
This is a paid internship.
MMC Corp and its subsidiary companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer-EEO/AA/M/F/D/V/VEVRAA
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.