Marketing Coordinator & Graphic Designer
BioMicrobics, Inc. (General)
August 21, 2019
Full Time Position
BioMicrobics (Lenexa-based) Seeks an “Art and Visual Communication” professional to join its Team!
BioMicrobics (based in Lenexa, Kansas) has an amazing opportunity with its growing team. This position creates and directs graphic-related work for the company. Design work may include newspaper advertising, web site content, trade show exhibits, direct mail pieces, corporate identity work, catalogs, flyers and other promotional and presentation materials
Desired skills and job tasks for Incumbent would include, but not limited:
- 1-5 years of experience as a graphic designer on a variety of media including Internet
- At least 1-5 years of experience in both print and web graphic design; knowledge of web graphic formats and requirements
- Keen eye for detail and ability to proof work for spelling, punctuation, capitalization, basic grammar, etc
- Ability to analyze design issues and present thoughtful solutions
- Ability to generate design concepts with minimal direction
- Ability to effectively work with constructive criticism from VP of Marketing, as well as feedback from multiple departments
- Excellent application of typography, color, form and space in layout design
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (current version), especially INDD, AI, PS, Acrobat on PC platform; be able to create basic logos and layouts using digital tools to represent an entity.
- Experience with WordPress and basic knowledge of HTML and CSS, a plus
- Knowledge of social media apps and graphic formats
- Knowledge of print production processes, a plus
- Be able to produce competent (whether photo realistic or 2-D imagery) images that demonstrates both aesthetic and technical abilities of our products.
- Utilize the in-house photo studio for product photography
- Create new designs for internal and external printed marketing materials. This includes flyers, brochures, advertising, posters, direct marketing materials.
- May create and implement other press-ready and web-ready graphics and banners.
- Create presentation materials to support training, management meeting, and executive presentations.
- Develop, create, and implement design strategies to enhance company’s brand image and Social Media presence.
- May write case studies, articles, product announcements, quarterly e-newsletter (Bio-InfoNET), bios and press releases.
- Creating design templates for Sales, Subsidiaries, and/or Distributors
- May deliver/upload designed materials to printers/vendors/Distributors.
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
BioMicrobics is an equal opportunity employer focused on environmental technologies to solve world water issues. A Lenexa-based manufacturer of water, wastewater, greywater, and stormwater treatment performance-based systems to provide multiple environmental benefits, including water supply reliability, groundwater recharging and BETTER water management for water quality improvements, property enhancements and other economic benefits.
With decades of real-world operating history of more than 70,000 installations in over 70 countries, BioMicrobics provides alternatives to manage water, greywater, wastewater, and stormwater sources designed specifically for the capacity and development of the property…FITT® for the purpose intended.
Will report to the Vice-President of Marketing.