Manager of Insights & Analytics
Muller Bressler Brown (General)
March 14, 2019
Full Time Position
MBB is seeking an experienced Manager of Insights and Analytics to lead the agency’s reporting discipline. He or she will help analyze the data available to provide the most relevant information to stakeholders for business and marketing decisions. This role will be accountable for delivering accurate reporting and insights in an articulate fashion utilizing sound methodologies. This position will be instrumental in ensuring the processes for collecting, transforming, and analyzing data are best-in-class and applied effectively for our clients. The role will require engage with all departments within the agency and will be seen as the thought-leader for all reporting and analytical needs.
- Show exemplary communication and presentation skills with strong business acumen to understand strategy, interact with clients and present actionable findings.
- Mastery of analytical tools, including but not limited to: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, DoubleClick.
- Experience using Tableau, Improvado, or other visualization and dashboarding tools.
- Familiarity with multivariate testing and methodology a plus.
- Demonstrate the ability to connect to data from all aspects of an integrated marketing campaign (site, search, media, social, crm, etc.) to gain insights.
- Passionate about data.
- Detail oriented.
- Multi-tasker who can hit deadlines.
- Thorough understanding of online marketing and web metrics.
- Excellent written and oral communication, as well as project management skills.
- Challenges the status quo.
- Continually tries to make things new, better or different.
- Approaches new and different ideas with curiosity and open mindedness.
- Experience effectively managing projects that support multiple clients and stakeholders.
- Influence decision-making based on information gained from deep-dive and ad hoc analysis.
- Collaborate with department leads to produce overarching reports and insights.
- Identify and execute changes to internal processes to ensure efficient use of resources being applied to client projects.
- Recommend, prepare, monitor and evaluate key conversion metrics and KPI dashboards by analyzing patterns, usage and trends.
- Make recommendations for action to project teams based upon data interpretation.
- Work with clients and projects team to identify analytical requirements.
- Utilize data visualization software to present findings in a visually appealing way.
- Build, deliver, and update performance using real-time reporting dashboards.
- Analyze client and third-party data to answer business questions.
- Lead and execute marketing analytical strategies, web analytics implementations and reporting processes.
- Deliver insights instead of just delivering reports.
At least 3 years of experience in marketing analysis, web analytics, or related analytical discipline. BS or BA in Statistics, Computer Science or other quantitative field a plus.