The role of an Insights Analyst is to ensure the stakeholders are making data-driven decisions with the aim of optimizing marketing plans and engagement strategies. In this role, you will be responsible for the collection, analysis, and dissemination of findings for assigned clients. The Insights Analyst understands what the data is telling us and provides guidance on appropriate next steps for optimization.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability with emphasis on drawing inferences with data.
- Experience using Tableau.
- Experience with Improvado or other data aggregation tools a plus.
- Comfortable in an array of analytical and business intelligence tools, including, but not limited to: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, DoubleClick.
- Experience setting up and maintaining GTM containers across a wide variety of client sites.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to work within deck-building software (PowerPoint, Keynote, or Google Slides).
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- A/B or multivariate testing experience a plus.
1 – 3 years experience in reporting and analytics field; agency experience preferred. Bachelor’s degree preferred; degree tracks aligning with math or statistics a bonus.