Thruline is a full-service marketing and career enablement company focused on education. We partner with higher education institutions to grow enrollment through our cutting-edge marketing and lead generation services while helping connect people to high-demand careers. We help employers fill jobs with skilled workers, and we are bridging the gap between today's education and the demands of tomorrow's workforce.
Thruline is looking for passionate problem solvers ready to tackle big challenges and change the world. Consistently recognized as the premier marketing partner in the higher education space, Thruline has been named a “Best Place to Work” by KC Business Journal two years running and was awarded “Coolest Office Space” in 2018.
Think you’d be a good fit? Make your mark in our fun, laid-back culture where, every day, we are challenging each other, cheering each other on, investing in our communities, and changing lives through education. It’s serious business but we have blast doing it together!
In this role, you’ll partner with the Account Management Team to own the content marketing, social media marketing and SEO/SEM strategy for our clients in the Education marketplace. You’ll be the one they’ll count on regarding marketing strategies – owning campaigns from strategic planning to AB testing. And you’ll do more fun things like working with senior leadership to build scalable processes to promote internal and external growth.
We’re looking for candidates who:
- Thrive in dynamic environments and are agile with prioritization and focus
- Have a proven track record of ability to translate data into business insights
- Have experience in technical SEO, social media marketing, content marketing, and UX optimization
- Take initiative in driving projects and clients forward with gusto
- Collaborative in their approach and work well in a team environment
- Desire for lifelong learning both personally and professionally
- Create and implement inbound marketing strategies through collaboration with account teams and understating of client budgets and goals. These strategies could include, but would not be limited to, content marketing, social media marketing and search engine optimization
- Utilize best practices for conversion and user-experience optimization, while driving new practices through ongoing testing
- Analyze data and execute campaign changes based on performance and strategy progress for clients
- Meet and exceed client goals for key metrics; constantly seek alternative strategies for better results
Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, journalism or related field
Experience: At least 1+ years demonstrated experience with the following:
- Ability to create and execute a content marketing strategy
- Implementation of proven search engine optimization techniques
- Conversion-oriented and/or user-experience driven website modifications and testing plan
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience using content management systems to make content and minor web updates (Drupal, WordPress, etc.)
- Proficiency in managing a brand’s corporate presence on social media as well as social media management and listening tools (Hootsuite, SproutSocial, TweetDeck, Brandwatch etc.)
- Developing cadence and targeted communication strategies
- Client facing relationship experience in articulating performance wins and challenges
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel to manipulate data and create reports and charts
- Ability to effectively utilize Google Analytics
- Demonstrated critical thinking, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Google Analytics certification
- Experience with Google AdWords
- Knowledge of graphic and web design
- An understanding of the Higher Education and Post-Secondary Education sector