We’re looking for someone with an in-depth knowledge of strategic planning, team supervision, new business and engagement capabilities across established and emerging social networks, and the role that those channels play within a broader marketing ecosystem and business transformation. You should love unraveling tough problems and inspiring clients to think about their content in fresh new ways.
In this role, you will inspire a culture of creativity, communication and collaboration that drives our team to strive for originality of thought and award-winning work.
- 5 or more years of experience within an advertising agency setting required
- 2 or more years of management experience
- Demonstrated success with client relationships, team management and business development
- First-class negotiator and mediator
- Creative problem solver with strong critical thinking skills to manage the unknown
- Genuine interest in emerging technology, pop culture, internet trends and staying on top of content distribution channels, and ad formats
- Deep knowledge of all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube etc) and best practices
- Advanced reporting skills and extensive analytical capabilities
- Ability to lead the team in building compelling presentations and reports
- Bachelors degree in strategic communication, advertising, marketing, digital media or related field or equivalent experience