KMBC-TV/KCWE-TV, the Hearst owned ABC/CW affiliates in Kansas City, have an immediate opening for a Digital Client Specialist. As a Digital Client Specialist, you'll be responsible for working with KMBC-TV & KCWE-TV’s sales reps and their clients to ensure successful online and mobile advertising campaigns. We're looking for candidates who can provide superior customer service to our clients and sales representatives and understand the sense of urgency inherent in working with a sales organization.
Specifically, you'll work with the sales force on processing advertising contracts, obtaining creative materials, and coordinating the schedule and launch of advertising campaigns. We're looking for organized, detail-oriented team players with exceptional written and verbal skills, and the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively. A positive attitude and professional demeanor is essential along with the flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment. This is a great opportunity in a growing organization for someone who is able to maintain a high level of accuracy and remain calm under pressure.
- Online advertising trafficking, sales coordinator/planner, or related experience.
- Experience with Google Analytics, including reading, analyzing and generation of reports in conjunction with internal reporting.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, manage multiple projects and tight deadlines.
- Strong focus on teamwork and self-starter.
- Extreme attention to detail and desire to exceed client expectations.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience.
Please visit careers.hearsttelevision.comto apply.