The content marketing manager is responsible for developing, posting and monitoring meaningful content for clients’ customer communities. Content will drive awareness, lead generation, conversion, and loyalty for our client's brands. It requires extensive collaboration with the account team and client contacts to develop and adhere to the tone/voice and messaging standards of the brands the agency represents.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in content strategy and marketing, copywriting or journalism.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (marketing, communications, business or similar) preferred.
- Strong content development and writing skills across a variety of mediums - samples required.
- Proficiency with CMS systems (e.g., Wordpress), analytics tools like Google Analytics and TapClicks, social media tools Sprout Social and Spredfast, and social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, SnapChat and LinkedIn).
- A firm understanding of user experience and strong search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) skills.
- Strong understanding of on online content consumption and engagement.
- Proven ability to manage multiple ongoing projects to meet varying due dates.
- Strong attention to detail and editing skills.
- Balanced mix of strategic, tactical and creative skills, and the ability to work well as part of a team.
About Walz Tetrick Advertising: At Walz Tetrick Advertising, we stand for change. We plan for it. We instigate it. We build processes and invest in resources to make it happen faster. But we also believe change without purpose isn’t progress. Which means we don’t have the option of forgetting the past as we forge the future. That’s why we’re Fanatical Evolutionaries. Interested? Excited? We are too! Email us your resume and cover letter. firstname.lastname@example.org