We are excited to announce Green Works in Kansas City as our 2020 Virtual Agency client. Green Works KC is a local nonprofit that began in 2007 with a mission to empower Kansas City's future leaders, to protect our environment, contribute to our economy, and create healthy communities.
With the diverse advertising expertise and resources of the Ad 2 KC community, we can provide an array of opportunities for a nonprofit organization – from increased visibility to fresh ideas and perspective, we hope to propel Green Works KC’s purpose forward
In the past, Ad 2 Virtual Agency has partnered with nonprofit organizations, including:
Our partnering efforts have achieved positive results for these organizations. Depending on the goals of the nonprofit, we can complete the following marketing objectives:
- Designing a new brand identity
- Developing full branding materials
- Creating strategic information materials to inform others of your service(s)
- Developing unique creative materials, such as websites, original photography and public relations insight
- Implementing strategic advertising placement
If you have any questions or would like to volunteer your time and skills, please contact us at VirtualAgency@AAFKC.com and we will be happy to discuss. To be a volunteer for Virtual Agency you must be under the age of 32 and an Ad 2 club member.
Brooke Purvis, firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolina Mach, email@example.com
Meg Huwe, firstname.lastname@example.org