2019-2020 professional rules & categories
2019-2020 student rules & categories
Early | December 13
Final | January 3
420 Nichols Rd
Kansas City, MO 64112
- Early entry intake
- December 12th, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- December 13th, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Final entry intake
- January 2nd, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- January 3rd, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Online entry must be completed by 3:00 p.m.
- Reach out to email@example.com with any questions.
Entries will be judged in late January 2020.
- Early: $55/entry
- Final: $70/entry
- Early: $75/entry
- Final: $90/entry
- Members: $25/entry
- Non-members: $35/entry
Note: All entries that are submitted incorrectly without first confirming entry information with the AAF-KC office will be assessed a $25/entry fee for re-submission.
- Do NOT mount any AAA entries.
- All entries should be submitted in clear Uline S-1668 bags (13x18) provided by AAF-KC. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a drop off or pick up of bags.
- Please submit each entry in its own clear envelope. Campaign entries should be placed together into one clear envelope, if possible.
- Adhere an entry label with tape to the top right-hand corner of the back of each piece or entry. If there are multiple pieces in the entry, please write on the entry label, “1 of 4,” “2 of 4,” etc.
- Please include two entry form printouts in each envelope.
- All interactive entries will need to have a 0:30 showcase .mov file of the website, mobile or online presence uploaded to the website along with the original length entry.
- Agencies/companies submitting more than 10 entries must provide a knowledgeable employee to assist with checking in your company’s entries at the entry drop off.
- All entries that are accepted into the awards show, meaning they won Gold, Silver or a Judge’s Citation, will be assessed a gallery fee ($30/entry for members, $40/entry for non members). Students do not have gallery fees.